25 Nov 2023


Countdown to race day!

After the endless heavy rain falling over the past two weeks and the forecasted rain due to fall in the coming two weeks ,to avoid disappointing or cancelling the race we have taken the hard decision to move back to our original race course in Clonakilty and our Start /finish line in the Showgrounds based on the link N71 road next door to The Clonkilty Park Hotel .

We know some people may be disappointed in not running the stunning Courtmacsherry Bay route, we can only say we too are disappointed having tried everything to make it happen but unfortunately the weather is out of all our control as clearly witnessed by the devastating flooding all around Cork and the rest of the Country in the past few weeks .

We can only look forward and focus on providing a safe and great race day in Clonakilty this coming November 25th and we appreciate your understanding, support and patience .

This late change in date could only happen with the great support and understanding of the Cork County Council, the Garda, and our local communities as we are all committed 110% to providing you all taking part in another safe and great race weekend in West Cork .


Looking for more information?

If you're looking for more information on this race, please fill out the form below or email us at [email protected].